It is never too early to learn good hygiene! Liam only has one tooth at the moment but he is working on about 5 more coming in all at once! I'm glad he likes brushing his teeth because soon he'll have a mouthful!
He's getting soo big! Cole just started crawling this past week. He's all over the place. Soo much easier when he could just sit still. But, I do have to say - Cole had Liam beat in the tooth department. Cole currently has 8 teeth - 4 on top & 4 on bottom. However, we are lagging on the toothbrush event.
4 comments:
He's getting soo big! Cole just started crawling this past week. He's all over the place. Soo much easier when he could just sit still. But, I do have to say - Cole had Liam beat in the tooth department. Cole currently has 8 teeth - 4 on top & 4 on bottom. However, we are lagging on the toothbrush event.
This could be the most adorable thing EVER!
that is quite a big brush for a lil lad. he is so cute and SO talkative. can't wait to give him some snugs.
Deborah, so cute!! I love that I found your blog!
Post a Comment