Thursday, December 27, 2007

A Tradition Begins...

We just returned from a 4-day trip to NYC where we met up with Sarah & Danny, EJ and Elie and Mica! What a gaggle and so much fun! I think I can say with some confidence that we DID New York. Pizza slices, subways, 5th Ave, museums, friends, fancy restaurants w/strollers, shopping, celebrity-spottings (Lindsay Lohan!) and much more. We clocked some serious miles on our Maclaren. We took in all the holiday cheer and all the holiday crowds--and we would go back and do it again! Well, maybe we'd rethink going to Rockefeller Plaza on Christmas Eve, but we will CERTAINLY repeat this wonderful new tradition we began. The kids and the adults had a blast. Looking forward to next year!

2 comments:

noogs said...

you saw LIndsey Lohan!!!!!!!!!!!

Reid and Christine Family said...

Sounds like sooo much fun! I'm so jealous. Reid and I have always wanted to do New York at Christmas time. Perhaps we'll have to join you next year . . . .